nuron fibre sensing technology continuously monitors and measures multiple flow and infrastructure parameters along the entire length of a sewer network and communicates real-time data to wastewater operators for proactive and predictive management.
Make Wastewater Make Sense
Evidence shows increasing rainfall, population and urbanisation is causing flooding and discharge from ageing and overloaded sewers. nuron helps wastewater operators address challenges and improve performance.
Make Infrastructure Make Sense
nuron fibre sensing technology is not ‘spot’ but ‘continuous’ in-pipe sewer monitoring with in-built networking capabilities to transform infrastructure and build smart cities of the future.
Make Science Make Sense
nuron engineers, wastewater and sewer experts have worked together to develop and patent a next generation, dual-purpose fibre sensing technology for wastewater operators and industry.
- Real-time data and control for proactive and predictive management,
- Increased capacity for networking legacy sensors, telemetry and communications,
- A fast speed fibre backbone for future smart city initiatives.
- Better use of capacity and deferred expansion costs,
- Avoidance of OFWAT and environmental penalties,
- Less than 5% of the construction cost of a new sewer.
- Address climate change and protect the environment,
- Cheaper and more environmentally friendly than building traditional networks,
- Exceptional service and peace of mind for customers.
Northumbrian Water are the first utility company in the world to install nuron’s nervous system for sewers.
20th June 2018
nuron Limited announce that Northumbrian Water Limited has signed an agreement to be the first water company in the world to install nuron’s game changing sewer monitoring technology in a live sewer system […]